Tuesday, February 8, 2011

There is no upside

There is no upside to not having a car. Case in point - I was super organized for once and made hair appointments for the boys two weeks before I knew they would look like sheepdogs. We were supposed to go on Friday evening. Once again, I was super organized to have everyone home, aligned to the plan, all my calls at work done for the day (okay, nearly done, but at least one I could put on mute for the last 15 mintues), and everyone into the garage early enough to get us there on time.

And then, yes, you guessed it: no car.

So now this is what Lucas will have to look like for another ten days until we have a new appointment.



2 comments:

  1. I can see 2 upsides....
    1. You can call a friend who is more than willing to help, the upside to this, you will get to see your friend :)
    2. You don't have to buy gas
    Other than that, yeah, I feel your pain, not having a car sucks!!

    ReplyDelete