Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wanna Race?

So during vacation time, I'm no longer running solo. Nico is my new running buddy, and we've been having fun hitting the road together this week. Nico looks sharper than I do. But I may be faster.



We've tried out racing a couple of times now to see who can make it to this little farm house first. Picture it sitting in the middle of a bottom line on a square. Picture Nico and I standing just opposite the house in the middle of the road on the top line of the square. I run to the right, Nico runs to the left, and we race opposite directions around the "square" to the farm house. (I know; it's complicated, and I don't have a picture.)

Gillian runs around the square twice, once with me and once with Nicholas.

So far, I've managed to lose every time, but only barely.



End result, 2.4 kilometers at 8:30 minutes per kilometer. Beat that!

1 comment:

  1. Nico does look pretty darn cool. I'm jealous of that jacket!

    ReplyDelete