Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tourist attraction

Often when I go into the city I stop by Byer's jeweler to have my watch maintained. It is a very fancy store, so I usually leave Gillian just outside the door. (The funny thing is, they would probably be happier if I would leave Lucas just outside the door and take Gillian inside with me, but that is a different subject altogether.)

Anyway, it never fails, when I come out, there are always a couple of tourists standing around my dog taking pictures of him. I'm not making this up. They think my dog is a tourist attraction.

And so I thought I would share the attraction with you today as well. He's a good looking dog!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I have had people stop and ask if they can take a picture of Saffron, it'd kind of fun being an attraction. :) ha

    ReplyDelete